Monday, November 28, 2011

Tahrir Square .. Circle of Freedom



Tahrir Square ..The Circle Of Freedom
I was there at Tahrir square it was unspeakable, i had mixed feelings ..
My face was confused between being smile or being sad, smile for the future happening at Tahrir sq. by voices they will create the country they want, sad for the killing happened there.. It was annoying that I wasn't there in Yemen
I am Yemeni BTW but I was watching what is happening in Yemen from TV. No one was contented for what is happening in Yemen, but no one also could speak, the GCC is on the way blocking  the worlds way to take a step against Saleh .. I am not  against the Gulf countries but I am not contented  for  their support to  Ali Selah and the guarantees they gave to him .

I actually jealous from my brothers in Egypt , they accomplished all what they wanted, and if the ruling  
Government didn't  achieve their commands or let's say what they are asking ! , they will ask the GOV politely to resign , if the GOV won't, they will threat them, and much much more will happen, but eventually  they will complete what they want for the NEW Egypt .


   I was touched by this photo it shows this girl kissing her mom in the black circle, that is the kind of love u find in Tahrir .

You can watch the rest of the album in this link to Facebook and a video clip also.
Finally I ask from God to keep the flow of Arab Spring for any unjust ruler.

Your blogger Mohammed Adel.

27/11/11 .


1 comment:

  1. TAHRIR Not just to cross the field of people
    That a small country
    IN SAID the Other
    The founding of this country
    Is anyone who was looking for freedom
    Not in favor of personality
    It is natural
    To be felt and everything in the place
    Different
    Different

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...