Friday, January 20, 2012

Goodbye Egypt


I left Egypt on Wednesday .

 Mother Of The World .. and truly it was, goodbye Egypt i left.
The birth nature was on that land, i learned that i am 19 years old in Egypt.
I learned what is the meaning of freedom .
 I learned what is the meaning of  no racist.
 I learned more about life ,politics, real infrastructure.
.No one could tell an Egyptian citizen what you should do or not ,
Democracy became a daily habit .
Mohammed Ali Pacha Mosque 

Nile river
This blessed land, by the word of Quraan  "اهبطوا مصراً فإن لكم ماسألتم" I can say it means you will find what you ask in Egypt !.
No wonder !

Egypt I am Coming Back .. 
If you ever drink from Nile it will drawn you where ever you are, because it's like a magnetic
Egypt I am Coming Back .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...