Friday, March 2, 2012

My New Job

My New Job
I started a new job from a month ago ,
feeling sad i can't blog or even follow the recent news .
My new job is a " security guard " good job not  exhaustive , my salary is  400% . not much but it is temporary .
My first thief was an old man i caught him .! he stole things about 15$  .!
 .I shout at him after i was certain saying
 " shame on you , old man with a beard "
 but i felt sorry for him ,any way he is free now .

This is my job , taking me away from reading , hang outs , follow the recent
 updated in Arab spring . 

What can i do .! I know now this is life ,work hard to rise .
I have the whole time to.

By the way
 ,, i am expected to get a Scholarship
 after i took my file from the Egyptian college
i was accepted in ; for a financial problem .
 insha'lla 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...